Please note that to work remotely, you should be a resident of the country specified in the job description.
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for experienced IT recruiter with a passion for sourcing and recruitment. If you have strong interpersonal skills, a people-centric approach, and local talent market knowledge it could be a great opportunity for you.
- 1+ years experience in IT Recruiting within a software development company or recruitment agency;
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including coordinating, sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback, and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English is a MUST;
- Sourcing and recruiting experience for consumer-facing web/mobile projects with a high hiring bar;
- Ability to recruit for a variety of roles and levels;
- Demonstrated networking capabilities and creativity in sourcing;
- Basic understanding of major programming technologies and principles is required;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.