We are looking for motivated and proactive individuals who would like to acquire exceptional expertise alongside our Recruitment team. It’s an ideal role for someone starting their career, who wants to make an impact and grow. If you’re an open-minded, goal-oriented, and flexible person, we’d love to receive your application.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- A quick-learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Understanding of the IT-sphere and recruitment processes;
- Experience with IT recruitment ;
- Experience screening CVs to match vacancy requirements.
You will learn
- Technology stacks and languages;
- Communication strategies to build strong relationships;
- Sourcing hacks and methods;
- Search candidate profiles based on requirements.
Star offers you to complete a 2 weeks internship to gain both theoretical and practical knowledge in the sphere of IT Recruitment. You will have the opportunity to study best practices and the best minds will join our team as IT Researchers.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.