At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our Recruitment Team is looking for someone who loves finding great talents, working with candidates, and partnering closely with the team.
It’s an ideal role for someone starting out on their career, who really wants to make an impact and grow. If you’re an open-minded, goal-oriented, and flexible person, we’d love to receive your application.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Quick-learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Understanding of the IT-sphere and recruitment processes;
- Experience with IT recruitment;
- Experience screening CVs to match vacancy requirements;
- Experience with market analysis, research, and report preparation.
- Work closely with the assigned Recruiter;
- Perform candidates’ research: look for skills/profiles based on predefined criteria;
- Review resumes and prescreen qualified candidates;
- Communicate to the candidates on designated vacancies and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision an easy one;
- Ensure that CVs are passed to the Recruiter if appropriate for the designated vacancies;
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Jira-based candidate database metrics and MS Excel reports.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.