The Star IT Support Team is looking for a team player who is willing to work, learn and grow their career with us. The position provides an opportunity to gain practical experience in end-user support, using customer-oriented approaches, as well as developing system administration skills and growing as an IT professional. We are looking for a highly-motivated team member who will quickly learn to perform basic responsibilities at a good level, moving on to develop system administration skills.
- Good spoken and written English
- Customer-focused with good communication skills and loves helping people solving problems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Solid experience with hardware maintenance and diagnostics
- The ability to learn fast and to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Responsible mindset, eager to improve upon in-place processes to make IT services more efficient
- Has an interest in the latest news in the world of hardware, software and information security
- Windows, Linux, and Mac OS system administration experience
- Basic knowledge of networking
- User support: resolving incoming requests in a friendly and customer-focused way
- Track open tickets, prioritize and document resolution of end-user requests, as well as handling occasional in-person requests. Know and follow internal processes
- Manage day-to-day operations of the internal corporate systems, including users, group management, customization and automation setup
- Support Audio/Video Conferencing hardware and software
- Purchase and setup of new equipment, update the inventory database
- Building and improving system administration skills on Linux servers, networking equipment, cloud infrastructure, and scripted automation
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.