The Star IT Support Team is looking for a team player with a technical background and experience in Networking, Linux servers, cloud systems administration and Microsoft Active Directory, with the opportunity to improve skills and work in such areas as security, scripting automation and DevOps for internal IT systems. The individual will be responsible for providing world-class IT services to Star employees as well as external customers on a global scale. This position requires a healthy mix of technical curiosity, sharp thinking, clear and consistent communication, with high individual responsibility for ensuring that existing IT infrastructure and services are in perfect working order and continuously improved.
- Good spoken and written English
- Strong customer-focus with good communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner who can reliably work autonomously as well as within a team
- Responsible, security-first mindset, eager to continuously improve internal processes and tools to make IT services more efficient
- Knowledge and experience in Networking (planning and configuration of enterprise-level networking equipment: core switches, routers, firewalls)
- Experience with administration of Linux servers and AWS (configurations, backups, monitoring, virtualization)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Manage day-to-day operations of global corporate systems, contribute to its scale-up and evolution
- Perform world-class L2 and L3 support – troubleshoot complex issues
- Work on continuous improvement of systems’ performance and security
- Build on existing skills and acquire new skills in the fields of security, scripted automation and DevOps
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.