We are looking for a talented Japanese Communicator to be part of the delivery team and support our software development projects (including Japanese ones). This person will act as a bridge between our people, groups, offices, clients and facilitate the overall business of Star.
- Fluent Japanese & English (both written and spoken)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an interpreter and/or translator.
- Able to work across global teams
- Good communication interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Having JLPT N2 certificate or equivalent
- Having IELTS band 7+ or equivalent
- Experience working in IT service firms
- Good understanding of software development projects
- Translating documents, emails, contracts, etc. between Japanese – English and vice versa
- Attend meetings together with other teams (sales/ project management/ delivery) and act as interpreter
- Manage project-related documents and offer timely support
- Other tasks based on mutual discussion and project status
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.