Our client is a well-known Japanese company that is сontinuously innovating in the Automotive & Mobility space. Together with them we’ll develop and launch a prototype of the new product that is to re-imagine the digital assistant experience and group entertainment inside of the consumer vehicles. The prototype we build will be mounted inside the rental vehicles and launched in one of the Japanese cities in early 2021. Multi-screen application will allow passengers to plan their journey together, entertain with photos and karaoke during the trip all guided by a fun digital personality. You’ll get to participate in brand new product creation, experience the interaction with japanese clients and specifics of UX design for the japanese market. After the prototype is launched we’ll evolve the product to cover more aspects of the user’s digital life.
Qualifications and experience:
- Spring (Core, Security, Data, Boot).
- Strong Java Concurrency knowledge.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development with Java.
- Strong Java Core and Spring Framework work experience.
- Experience developing UI for clients’ apps.
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD, architecture, and design patterns.
- Comprehensive experience using Git/GitHub.
- Curious about current tech trends and developments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good English and willingness to speak directly to the customer
Would be a plus:
- Experience with working with ElasticSearch engine.
- Experience with developing high load systems and utilization of message queue engines such as Apache Kafka, Amazon SQS, etc.
- Participate in requirements analysis, research implementation ways, and possibilities.
- Proactively engage in research, discussions, and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process, and another standard establishments.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives.
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.