You will have a chance to be responsible for the architecture of decisions and will help shape the final product vision – and corresponding technical Solutions – in close collaboration with the client. This includes leading the team, traveling to client sites, multiple workshops, and brainstorming sessions. There are multiple interesting challenges along the way, including Microservices engagement, managing and maintaining a bunch of integrations with external service providers.
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Experience developing Java Web applications in AWS cloud
- Good notion of RESTful services
- Experience with designing, building, and deploying applications from scratch
- Strong knowledge of Java 8, Spring (Spring Boot, Web, Data, Security)
- Hands-on experience with RDBMS and ORM (Hibernate)
- Advanced level of English and ability to communicate with a client directly
Nice to have:
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS
- 2+ years of Team Leading experience
- Understanding of Microservices approaches and practices
- Passion for various engineering practices and proper process setup
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Angular
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses own judgment to determine the optimal solution to recommend
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.