Client is a leading educational staffing solutions firm, specializing in full service, cost-effective management of substitute teachers, substitute paraprofessionals, and substitute support staff for school districts of all sizes. Established in 2000, was designed to relieve administrators of all duties related to recruiting, training, scheduling, and managing their substitute personnel, thereby enabling them to focus on their core objective: providing students with a quality education.
Technology stack: Java 11, Spring (Core, Boot, Security, MVC), Hibernate, JOOQ, MySQL, Redis, Flyway, Guava, Lombok, AWS Java SDK, JUnit
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong Java core skills: you know which classes to use and how they work under the hood
- You have strong knowledge of OOP/OOD, architecture, and design patterns
- You have an understanding of TDD values and experience of applying them in projects
- You have solid experience with software ecosystems
- You have real-life experience with distributed Agile projects as part of a multi-skilled team
- You speak English to a high level and do not hesitate to use it with customers.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.