Client is a leading educational staffing solutions firm, specializing in full service, cost-effective management of substitute teachers, substitute paraprofessionals, and substitute support staff for school districts of all sizes. Established in 2000, was designed to relieve administrators of all duties related to recruiting, training, scheduling, and managing their substitute personnel, thereby enabling them to focus on their core objective: providing students with a quality education.
Technology stack: Java 11, Spring (Core, Boot, Security, MVC), Hibernate, JOOQ, MySQL, Redis, Flyway, Guava, Lombok, AWS Java SDK, JUnit
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong Java core skills: you know which classes to use and how they work under the hood
- You have strong knowledge of OOP/OOD, architecture, and design patterns
- You have an understanding of TDD values and experience of applying them in projects
- You have solid experience with software ecosystems
- You have real-life experience with distributed Agile projects as part of a multi-skilled team
- You speak English to a high level and do not hesitate to use it with customers.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.