Our client is a worldwide leader in automotive infotainment and advanced connected car solutions. One of the client’s products is a platform intended to communicate with car owners and provide them with relevant services, content, and contextual information. The goal of the project is to help the client develop the server-side of their platform by implementing core services and integrations with partner systems.
Java 11, Spring (Core, Data, Security, Web, Cloud AWS), Hibernate, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Kafka, AWS Services (ELB, S3, RDS, DocumentDB, ElastiCache, Lambda, API Gateway), GitHub, TypeScript, React.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of commercial experience in software development with Java
- Strong Spring Framework and Java Core work experience
- Cloud development experience
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
- Make it visible: Work on both back-end and web interface to see the result right away (offhand, the time distribution between Back End and Front End work is about 60/40, but could vary).
- Take part in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Proactively participate in researches, discussions, and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process and another standard establishment.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives.
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.