Are you excited about exploring data to understand and improve processes? We are looking for a passionate Junior Data Specialist in HR Department with a focus on Data Analysis to join our HR team.
Qualifications & experience:
- Detail-oriented, accurate and organized
- Strong interest in exploring data
- Expert-level Excel reporting skills and PowerPoint (pivot tables, V-look ups, formulas, etc.), other tools
- Outstanding analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good English (verbal and written). You will be writing emails/preparing reports in English as it’s our corporate language
- Ability to organize work, prioritize, meet critical deadlines and follow up on assignments with a minimum of direction
- Working with HR systems and making sure everything is in place
- Keep an up-to-date internal employee database
- Developing new and maintaining ongoing metrics, reports, and analyses
- Design dashboards and provide recommendations on new ways to visualize or use datasets
- Analyze historical data to identify trends and insights
- Assist the HR team with other on-going projects
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.