We’re looking for a passionate and young designer within interaction or experience design to join our team in San Francisco. Based in the SF design studio, you will join a fast-growing group of designers that work across physical and digital product domains. Your global team of colleagues includes software and hardware technologists—together, you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products.
- Pursuing or holding a bachelor or master degree in Interaction or Experience Design, Psychology or Journalism.
- 1+ years of professional experience.
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, and the desire to learn.
- Knowledge of design thinking methodologies and human-centric approach.
- Strong skills in relevant UX design and prototyping software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Figma).
- Experience in formulating and expressing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes to validate solutions with real people.
- Experience in creating information architectures, data collection and interviews, and analysis of findings and synthesis to streamline the ideas.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Passion for designing smart products that bridge the gap between digital and physical experiences.
- Ability to establish empathy with end users to understand their problems and needs.
Work on project teams to design exceptional products—from generating insights and ideas, to crafting concepts and designs, to refining and delivering an implementable solution—you will participate and add value to the entire design process.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering, and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers, and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.