We are looking for a Junior Flutter Engineer to join our team! You will handle the entire product development or a significant part of it. You will communicate with the customer, determine the product functionality, define the architecture and estimate the overall work.
Our mission is to bring facility management services to a new level by providing smart recommendations regarding space utilization effectiveness. We help companies who care about their employees and business guests to improve the comfort and productivity of their facilities using the power of dynamic and continuously enhanced technology.
Qualifications & experience:
- At least 1 year of Mobile (Android or iOS) experience
- Good programming knowledge of Dart and Java/Kotlin or Objective-C/Swift
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity, and optimization
- Knowledge of development tools, environments and utilities
- Familiar with Material and Human Interface Guidelines
- Proactive, goal-focused mindset and a desire to create high-quality products
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- Good written and spoken English, good communication skills
- Knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns, understanding of refactoring techniques
- Knowledge of CI, CD, TDD, Unit and UI Testing
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the mobile industry and platforms
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science
- Your own apps on Google Play Store or Apple App Store
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including the Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.