Our Recruitment Team is looking for someone who loves finding great talents, working with candidates, and partnering closely with the team.
It’s an ideal role for someone starting out on their career, who really wants to make an impact and grow. If you’re an open-minded, goal-oriented, and flexible person, we’d love to receive your application.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Quick-learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Understanding of the IT-sphere and recruitment processes
- Experience with IT recruitment
- Experience screening CVs to match vacancy requirements
- Experience with market analysis, research, and report preparation
- Work closely with the assigned Recruiter
- Perform candidates` research: look for skills/profiles based on predefined criteria
- Review resumes and prescreen qualified candidates
- Communicate to the candidates on designated vacancies and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision an easy one
- Ensure that CVs are passed to the Recruiter if appropriate for the designated vacancies
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Jira-based candidate database metrics and MS Excel reports
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.