We’re looking for a Junior Marketing Specialist who will be a part of a small commercial team in Munich, working closely with our Marketing, Sales and Inside Sales, teams to support the implementation of globally orchestrated campaigns on a local level. This person will work with the Munich Metro to localize, optimize, and scale Germany’s marketing efforts across all channels, with a primary focus on digital.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a university degree in a related field of communications, marketing, or business.
- Passionate about Online Marketing and technology.
- Willing and open to learning new things with a basic understanding of digital marketing.
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator in German and English.
- Innovative & result-driven with a strong sense of responsibility and great attention to detail.
- Support of all types of events (sales-attended, marketing sponsored, and hosted).
- Deepening our participation in the local tech scene by securing communication partnerships, memberships, speaker opportunities, and more.
- Supporting other marketing activities (i.e., digital campaigns, ABM) and assisting with the needs of the local commercial team.
- Support the content production & distribution (articles, case studies, blogs, etc.) required for digital campaigns, demand generation.
- Help to achieve maximum ROI in the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Internal communication support.
- Compiling financial information such as budget spendings.
- Assist with Local Marketing & Employer branding.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 700+ strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.