We’re looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
Our product is a digital fitness application that enables gyms to create a branded and engaging social fitness community. This interactive platform connects exercise equipment, third-party apps and fitness trackers. It enables clubs, trainers and customers from around the world to efficiently access, collect and analyze fitness data. The branded health-club apps enable customers to enhance their training and workout sessions using personalized goal settings and fitness challenges.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 0.5 years of commercial experience in software testing
- Basic knowledge of Internet network model (HTTP);
- Basic knowledge of databases and DB design (basic knowledge of SQL syntax, ability to write queries);
- Understanding of Client/Server architecture;
- Understanding of Data exchange formats (JSON, XML);
- Ability to read and write project documentation and correspondence;
- Upper intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Mobile testing
- Basic experience with linux (terminal commands);
- REST API concept understanding, ability to interact with API;
- Ability to write simple automation scripts in any language (Python is preferable).
- Configuration management in the Production database and mobile apps submission to Apple and Google Play stores;
- Manual testing of Web/Mobile applications (functional, regression);
- API testing of the server part of the system;
- Create, prioritize and execute test cases, checklists, report defects, create relevant project documentation;
- Review and resolve escalations from end-users in production;
- Coordinate with QA and Dev teams on bug fixes, feature deliverables;
- Ensure that 3 mln monthly users are happy with our product.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.