Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
We’re looking for Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
Our product is a digital fitness application that enables gyms to create a branded, engaging social fitness community. This interactive platform connects exercise equipment, third-party apps and fitness trackers. It enables clubs, trainers and customers from around the world to efficiently access, collect and analyze fitness data. The branded health-club apps enable customers to enhance their training and workout sessions using personalized goal setting and fitness challenges.
Core skills and experience
- Bachelor degree
- Strong knowledge of testing theory, SDLC (Agile methodologies)
- Basic knowledge of Internet network model (HTTP)
- Basic knowledge of databases and DB design (SQL, visual tools for DBs)
- Experience with linux (basic terminal commands)
- Understanding of Client/Server architecture
- REST API concept understanding, ability to interact with API
- Data exchange formats understanding (JSON, XML)
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Ability to read and write project documentation and correspondence
- Ability to write simple automation scripts in any preferred language will be a plus
- Configuration management in Production database and mobile apps submission to Apple and Google Play stores
- Manual testing of Web/Mobile applications (functional, regression)
- API testing of server part of the system
- Create, prioritize and execute test cases, checklists, report defects, create relevant project documentation
- Review and resolve escalations from end users in Production
- Coordinate with QA and Dev teams on bug fixes, feature deliverdables
- Ensure that 3 mln monthly users are happy with our product
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package, an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexible working hours, and unique International travel opportunities.