As a QA Engineer, you’ll work with our customer working on a software product for healthcare professionals and patients. The product helps patients follow a prescribed treatment regime based on their drug prescription. It supports better therapy outcomes and encourages patient participation by using an electronic auto-injector device to transfer injection data.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of working experience in software quality assurance (with a focus on web applications)
- SCRUM processes understanding
- Experience in testing complex web/mobile/embedded/desktop applications
- Understanding of the way the Web works – HTTP, AJAX, JSON and of the client-server architecture
- Experience with SQL and Linux/Unix-based systems, git or svn
- Understanding of CI concepts, experience planning test environments schemes
- Proven experience of establishing test process, organizing test reporting and presenting results to the customer
- Experience participating in delivery process improvement
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodology application in practice
- Experience in grey box testing using databases and backend apps is a plus
- Experience being a primary contact person for QA related matters is a big plus
- Computer science degree or similar is a plus
- Experience in testing responsive website is a plus
Good to have:
- Knowledge of any programming language would be an advantage (e.g. Python)
- Experience with regulated software (FDA, EMA), including process and essential documentation knowledge, is a big plus
- Experience doing performance and/or automated testing
- Computer science degree or similar
- Intermediate level English or above
Day to day work would imply:
- Setting up test and QA procedures on a project, driving the product quality on a daily basis
- Driving exploratory testing, authoring test plans and test cases for the product
- Product requirements analysis and processing
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting to QA Leads and the client
- Working and organising of project documentation
- Being a part of the agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate the effort
- Taking part in continuous process improvement, giving process recommendations
- Close client communication on a regular basis
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.