Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
As a Lead Development Representative at Star, you will play an important role as we continue to build out the sales engine to support our fast-growing business. Your primary focus will be to structure and drive outbound efforts to identify new customers, opportunities, and revenue.
You will work closely with sales to support campaigns, manage the lead flow, qualify buying interest, and cultivate opportunities with potential customers. The Lead Development Representative often has the initial (and therefore most important!) opportunity to make an impression on a prospect.
- Fluent Mandarin Chinese and English
- Higher education preferred (or a student in the final years of a university degree)
- Basic understanding of / experience with CRM systems
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying processes
- Negotiation skills with the ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Motivated and driven with the ability to learn and think quickly
Nice to have:
- Inside sales experience is a plus (cold calling, prospecting)
- B2B marketing experience in China
- Provide Lead Generation and Sales Development support to the Chinese Sales Organization
- Conduct in-depth market research using Star’s internal tools, databases, and internet tools to identify relevant companies and contacts for outreach
- Conduct outbound outreach with the goal of setting qualified meetings/calls for the Chinese Sales Organization
- Manage records in CRM
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing in the creation of messaging and outreach strategy
- Keep track and report on all types of lead generation campaign
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.