We are looking for a Student worker, who is interested in conducting market research, lead identification, and prospecting activities targeted potential Star clients. You will work closely with the local commercial team as well as the global Star team to identify and pursue strategic growth opportunities.
As part of your daily tasks, you will utilize your professional communication and research skills to build relationships with potential future clients. You will report to our Global Lead Development Manager based in Kyiv.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a student to get experience within the Sales and Marketing area.
Qualifications & experience:
- Fluent Danish and English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be either a bachelor or a master’s degree student
- Social Networking experience with Facebook, Twitter, Line etc.
- Basic understanding of / experience with CRM systems (MA tools – plus)
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Basic understanding of the Marketing and Branding
Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying processes
- Motivated and driven with the ability to learn and think quickly
- Inquisitive by nature and a life-long learner who loves acquiring new knowledge
- Self-reliant, reliable, and responsible.
Nice to have:
- Outbound business-to-business phone/e-mail marketing or sales experience
- B2B marketing experience in Denmark
- Inside sales experience is a plus
- Provide lead generation and sales development support to the Danish sales organization
- Conduct market research using Star’s internal tools, databases, and internet tools to identify relevant companies and contacts for outreach
- Conduct cold and warm outreach including outbound email and phone communications with the goal of setting qualified meetings / calls for the Danish sales organization
- Maintain the Star Salesforce database (CRM)
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing in the creation of messaging and ancillary materials for lead generation activities
- Work closely with all Lead Development team members for ongoing mentorship, training, and knowledge sharing
- Provide research as needed in collaboration with the sales organization on the account, contact, and lead levels