At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will handle the entire product development or a significant part of it. You will work closely with the clients, determine the product functionality, define the architecture, and estimate the overall work. When you join our ranks, you will work closely with world-class technology entrepreneurs from the world’s most prominent innovation hubs.
The Project is a FinTech startup. We will build a unique WEB platform, for tech based entrepreneurs to have the peace of mind that they can meet their investors goals and access the financial expertise they need from their advisors.
- Experience architecting solutions and leading a team;
- 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Engineer (Node.JS: Express; Front-end: React, Redux, rxjs; DB:PSQL, Redis);
- Experience developing responsive web apps;
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less;
- Understanding of app/browser performance improvement techniques and potential cross-browser issues;
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Understanding of microservices approaches and practices;
- Strong spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services;
- Experience with fintech products.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems;
- Development of the new functionality to support web/mobile application;
- Participation in the architecture sessions, deciding on solutions together with the client;
- Team management;
- Implementation of the unit tests;
- Conduction of the code reviews;
- Use of own judgment to determine the optimal solution to recommend;
- Performance of primary upward interaction with direct supervisor or teams’ leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels;
- Determination of the methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.