We’re helping our client develop a brand new version of their existing substitute management platform and bring it to a whole new level. Being developed from scratch, using cutting edge technologies, this application allows a huge field for improvements, and we’re looking for a talent who is going to work on it.
You’ll have the chance to become a part of the team that builds a real solution for real users, working with the latest technologies and frameworks. This is an opportunity to contribute to a product that is going to be a best-in-class platform.
- Experience architecting solutions and leading a team
- 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Engineer (Node.JS: Express; Front-end: React, Redux, rxjs; DB:PSQL, Redis)
- Experience with React Native and hybrid apps
- Experience developing responsive web apps
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- Understanding of app/browser performance improvement techniques and potential cross-browser issues
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Understanding of microservices approaches and practices
- Strong spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services
- Experience with fintech products
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Development of the new functionality to support web/mobile application
- Participation in the architecture sessions, deciding on solutions together with the client
- Team management
- Implementation of the unit tests
- Conduction of the code reviews
- Use of own judgment to determine the optimal solution to recommend
- Performance of primary upward interaction with direct supervisor or teams’ leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels
- Determination of the methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.