Star is a rapidly growing leader in the fields of strategy, design, and engineering. Over the last 12 years, our global teams have brought over 500 new products to market that are impacting the lives of over 500 million users. We are looking for a highly experienced email marketing specialist to develop effective email marketing programs to win new business among prospects and content leads. You will design campaigns that map buyer pain points, and consider industry and persona pain points and values. You have strong capabilities in email marketing campaign planning, content strategy, storytelling, and managing/evaluating creative to support demand generation efforts.
- Expertise in preparation of email marketing campaigns (inclusive of subject line optimization, email copywriting, landing pages, forms, HTML coding, etc.)
- Proven track record with ABM programs and playbooks that drive results
- Deep knowledge of email marketing standard methodologies, data segmentation, A/B testing and campaign analysis
- Solid writing skills to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market materials and programs
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to use key tools to dive deep and provide analysis consistently on performance metrics
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics
- Develop strategies for lifecycle, triggers, and personalized customer facing emails using segmentation and predictive modeling to drive personalization, customer engagement and relevance
- Advanced English
- Understanding of the customer, buyer’s journey and associated personas
- Strong skill-set within Hubspot and Salesforce, including the ability to track, measure and report monthly and quarterly business results
- Presentation and public-speaking skills
- Fast-paced, highly-collaborative, team-oriented
- Develop nurturing strategy with focus on demand generation and relations building with our potential customers
- Work across functions to support ABM, webinar promotion, events and co-marketing email campaigns
- Use segmentation and personalization to drive incremental revenue
- CRM segment creation, providing requirements for new data sources and reporting enhancements, as well as analysis and recommendations to improve nurture journeys
- Partner with a wide variety of business owners: industry leaders, central team functions, designers, copywriters, inside sales team
- Identify best practices to manage audiences across channels, recommending tools and processes to accelerate marketing ROI
- Build a global strategy for the health audience: investment, KPIs, dashboard
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 700+ strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.