We are looking for a QA Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies & exciting trends in the marketplace.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of working experience in software quality assurance (Mobile and Web)
- Understanding of SCRUM processes
- Understanding of testing principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience with requirements validation
- Understanding of common mobile operating systems and how to test on them
- Understanding of the way Web works – client-server architecture
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience Linux/Unix-based systems, CLI
- Experience with version control system (Git or Mercurial)
- Understanding of CI concepts, test environments schemes
- Good organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand
- Experience in establishing test process, organizing test reporting and presenting results to the customer
- Experience in delivery process improvement
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with grey box testing using databases and backend apps
- Knowledge of any programming language basics
- Experience doing performance and/or automated testing
- Experience being a primary contact person for QA related matters
- Computer science degree or similar
As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of web and mobile products. Day to day work would imply:
- Establishing and maintaining of the test and QA procedures on a project, assuring the product quality on a daily basis in accordance with the deadlines
- Creating and managing test documentation like QA and test plans, test cases, check lists, bug reports, test reports, etc.
- Driving exploratory and scripted testing processes
- Product requirements analysis and validation
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting to QA Leads and the client
- Being a part of the Agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate the effort
- Taking part in continuous process improvement
- Delivering high quality results during the product testing
- Communication with the client on a regular basis
- Processing client feedback on product quality
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.