At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for QA and test specialists in the embedded and hardware domain. You would be responsible for setting up processes and leading the QA on our IoT and e-Scooter features, before they are rolled out to the markets.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3+ years of working experience in software quality assurance (WEB and Mobile);
- Experience with embedded systems, IoT;
- Experience in testing mobile apps (iOS & Android);
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Hands-on experience in testing API via Postman;
- Understanding of SCRUM processes;
- Understanding of testing principles, methodologies, and techniques
- Ability to build the QA process from scratch;
- Experience with requirements validation;
- Experience in testing complex applications;
- Experience with a version control system (Git);
- Understanding of CI concepts, test environments schemes; and
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience and knowledge in API automation is a big plus;
- Basic experience with Linux (terminal commands).
- Drive and develop test documentation;
- Perform test execution of mobile apps using different types of testing (exploratory, regression, smoke, compatibility, localization, UI/UX, a bit of security, and performance);
- Perform test execution of API;
- Coordinate with QA and Dev teams on bug fixes, feature deliverables;
- Communicate with the customer’s teams.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.