At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are supporting our clients in the FinTech industry to develop and maintain their cutting-edge websites and mobile applications. We are looking for a QA Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. When you join our ranks, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies & exciting trends in the marketplace.
Skills and Experience
- Computer science degree or similar;
- Good understanding of HyperText Markup Language (HTML);
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) workflows;
- Understanding of Client/Server architecture;
- REST API concept understanding, ability to interact with API;
- Data exchange formats understanding (JSON, XML);
- Understanding of Agile delivery frameworks such as Kanban or Scrum;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Ability to read and write project documentation and correspondence.
- Become an essential part of the product life cycle;
- Be responsible for features quality from requirements gathering stage up until release to Production;
- Mobile and server release management in close communication with internal and client’s Development and DevOps teams;
- Create, prioritize and execute test cases, document software defects, create relevant project documentation;
- Review and resolve escalations from end-users;
- Configuration management in the Production database, system and mobile apps submission to Apple and Google Play stores;
- Coordinate with QA and Development teams on bug fixes, feature deliverables;
- Ensure that 3 million monthly users are happy with our work.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.