Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Do you love the creative process of bringing a brand story to life? Are you obsessed with ensuring communications and campaigns are always on point? Are you constantly looking for new ways to measure the impact of your marketing communications work?
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Communications and Social Media Manager who will take a role in helping us shape public and client perception of Star.
Reporting to Star’s Senior Marketing Communications Manager, you will play a key role in helping deliver our Communications messaging and Social Media posts. You will also help shape how we distribute Star’s thought leadership, content, PR and employee branding and advocacy.
You’re the kind of person who can’t scroll through a newsfeed on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram without analyzing another brand’s social media campaigns, and you constantly look out for creative campaigns, regardless of industry or service. You have a natural eye for what looks good and you are proactive, creative, curious and excited about getting ideas executed beautifully.
As our Junior Marketing Communications and Social Media Manager, attention to detail and always striving to do better is critical, because ‘good enough’ is never good enough.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A marketing, economics or business degree
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing communications experience, preferably with a B2B technology company
- Experience in creating brand stories or refreshing existing brand content
- Experience in working with Social Media channels, and programs that engage employees, partners and customers
- Ability to chase down stories within a company, and relentlessly pursue our experts to get information, quotes and images
- Strong English-language writing skills with the ability to write on-brand, but using different approaches for different media platforms
- Develop compelling brand stories that resonate with customers, partners and employees alike. Work with our brand and marketing experts to help create and socialize the Star brand story with employees, and ensure it is represented in all communication we have with customers and partners
- Develop and execute with engagement and traffic as key objectives for our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Ensure Star’s brand story is equally well presented on our website, at industry events, and within our offices
- As a brand steward, help ensure Star’s executives and spokespeople consistently represent the brand
- Elevate brand visibility and reach through thoughtful content, PR and social media campaigns
- Contribute to the creation of a content strategy that leverages our history of innovation and our knowledge of numerous industries to keep us ‘top of mind’ with our target customers
- Work within our communications plan to ensure we increase our reach within our market, as measured against our competitors
- Contribute to Star’s PR drive and the communication programs and campaigns that showcase Star’s passionate employees and partners telling our story, or our client’s story
- Ensure that employees, clients and influencers are always up to date with Star’s growing story, new case studies, and our position as a market leader
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.