Star Space is a coworking space located in Sunnyvale. We are looking for a new addition to our team. We need an outgoing, energetic person to be our new Marketing Specialist & Office Admin.
You have experience running ads through platforms such as Yelp, Google, and Facebook, and enjoy creating innovative social media posts and tracking them on a content calendar. Providing ideas for new sales initiatives and tracking data is your specialty!
You are proactive, detail-oriented, and enjoy interacting with people. You will be the first point of contact for our current and potential members, and their customers. You have at least 1-2 years of experience working in a busy office setting or in retail/hospitality and are looking for a place to grow and take on more responsibility over time.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 1 year of receptionist or admin experience in a busy setting
- At least 1 year of marketing, sales, or social media experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing, friendly and enjoys talking with people
- Enjoys multitasking and independent work
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, G Suite, Apple products, and social media platforms
- A college degree is preferred
- Greet current and potential customers via phone and in-person
- Make the office feel like a home (make sure it’s presentable, cozy, and welcoming)
- Give office tours to potential customers
- Run ad campaigns, social media campaigns, and create blog posts
- Assist in maintaining and stocking the kitchen as needed
- Be the main point of contact for vendors
- Sort and file mail and packages
- Unpack and organize shipments to the Star Space
- Assist with scanning and printing
- Assist with research and other special projects
Adapting to COVID-19 at Star Space
*This job requires you to be comfortable working in an office environment while wearing a face mask at all times while in the building.
Star Space is dedicated to creating an office environment that feels comfortable and is safe for all employees and coworking members. In response to COVID-19, Star Space has limited the capacity of rooms, socially distanced all office furniture, added hand sanitizing and handwashing stations throughout. All employees and coworking members are required to submit a symptom check survey daily before entering the building.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering, and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 700+ strategists, designers, engineers, and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person, and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.