Our client is a worldwide leader in the advertising industry and specializes in digital marketing services that integrate technology, data, inventory, and human intelligence to reach and manage the most profitable audiences for its customers. We are working with them on a group of web-based products designed to improve and optimize business processes, reduce time spent on routine tasks, manage activities and monitor results.
Our role is to ensure quality across all lifecycle stages, including automation of UI and the API parts of the application. We’re using the following technology stack: TypeScript, Protractor, Cucumber, Cypress for UI automation and Java, JUnit, RestAssured, Cucumber for API tests.
Qualifications & experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software quality assurance with a focus on web applications;
- Understanding of CI concepts;
- A practical understanding of agile delivery;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
- Experience with Cypress and Protractor;
- Desire to contribute to Front-End development is encouraged;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience as a contact person for QA-related matters;
- A computer science degree or similar.
The role assumes the following activities:
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- API tests automation using Java;
- Manual features testing;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.