At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Constantly monitoring complex agricultural production and, ultimately, making the right decisions is a major challenge for farmers. The product helps people to clearly document all agricultural activities directly in the field—finding opportunities, offering services, tasks management and following timelines.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of working experience in software quality assurance, with a focus on web and mobile applications;
- Solid knowledge of testing theory;
- Ability to set up and improve the QA processes;
- Basic knowledge of databases and DB design (basic knowledge of SQL syntax, ability to write queries, etc.).
- Understanding of Data exchange formats (JSON, XML);
- Understanding of CI concepts and test environment schemes;
- Intermediate-level English or above;
- Experience in testing responsive websites is a plus;
- Experience in grey box testing using databases and backend apps is a plus.
- Understanding of SCRUM processes;
- Computer science degree or similar is a plus.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of Web products. Daily tasks include:
- Maintaining test and QA procedures on projects and ensuring product quality on a daily basis;
- Manual testing of Web/Mobile applications (functional, regression);
- Product requirements analysis and processing;
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting to QA Leads and the client;
- Being a part of the agile delivery team and working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate the effort;
- Create, prioritize and execute test cases and checklists, report defects, and create relevant project documentation.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.