This product is being created to make parking forgettable. It includes displaying, searching and filtering parking options, helping consumers to understand the cheapest and nearest options with a high-quality user experience executed as native iOS and Android applications. Following the launch of the product in the market, individual users will be able to take the stress out of parking, while fleet operators will have a new tool to reduce parking fines for their drivers.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of working experience in software quality assurance (with focus on native iOS/Android applications);
- Experience in testing complex web/mobile/embedded/desktop applications;
- Experience working in Scrum/Kanban teams;
- Understanding of the way Web apps work – HTTP, AJAX, JSON and of the client-server architecture;
- Experience with SQL and Linux/Unix-based systems, git or svn;
- Understanding of CI concepts, experience planning test environments schemes;
- Experience with organizing test reporting and presenting results to the customer;
- Experience with participating in delivery process improvement;
- Intermediate or above level of English is a must.
- Experience with grey box testing using databases and backend apps is a plus;
- Knowledge of any programming language would be an advantage;
- Experience with doing performance and/or automated testing is a big plus;
- Experience with being a primary contact person for QA related matters is a big plus;
- Computer science degree or similar is a plus;
As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of web and mobile products. Day to day work would imply:
- Taking part in day-to-day QA/QC processes – test planning, test documentation, manual testing, test automation;
- QA review of the business and technical requirements;
- Regression testing, maintaining the regression test suite automating anything reasonable;
- Test reporting;
- Estimating test efforts and risks;
- Troubleshooting and support activities;
- Making product demos for the customer/team.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.