Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of eyeglass lenses and ophthalmologic instruments. The business group develops and produces offerings for the entire eyeglass value chain which is distributed globally.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years experience in .NET development;
- Proactiveness and good communication skills, the ability to solve problems independently, present, and negotiate technical decisions;
- Strong knowledge in C#;
- Experience with .NET;
- Understanding REST;
- Experienced in Unit Testing (nUnit) and Refactoring;
- An understanding of app/browser performance;
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English;
- An understanding of CI concepts;
- An understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles;
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields;
- People-oriented and a team player;
- Good written and verbal communication skills with customers;
- Experience integrating 3rd party services to a developed application would be a plus.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.