We are looking for a NodeJS Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will handle either the entire product development process or, at the very least, a significant part of it. You will work closely with customers, determine the product functionality, define the architecture, and estimate the overall work. When you join our ranks, you will work closely with world-class technology entrepreneurs from the world’s most prominent innovation hubs. These include Silicon Valley, Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, Germany, and many other countries. Some business travel may be required.
- Experience in integration with third-party services
- Familiar with object-oriented design
- Understanding of web application and software architecture
- Experience with writing HTML and CSS (including preprocessors like Sass or Less
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Upper/intermediate spoken and written English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with chatbot development
- MS Azure services including cognitive services LUIS and QnA Maker, or willingness to get this kind of expertise
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.