We are looking for a back-end engineer who is proficient with NodeJS and AWS infrastructure. Your primary focus will be developing microservices for an online stock market of things. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 2+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Thorough experience of REST, GraphQL practices;
- Experience working with NoSQL databases;
- In-depth knowledge of database design and optimization;
- Experience working with big data sets, concurrent load, Microservices, Docker, AWS Cloud;
- Understanding of debug isolates issues and performance tuning of a live system;
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- Good understanding of development design patterns;
- Good communication skills;
- Open-minded and flexible approach towards tooling;
- Not afraid to try new things.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Serverless & Containers
- Development background in Ruby / Go / Python
- Development of the new and enhance existing functionality to support web application
- Participation in daily sync-up sessions with clients
- Implementation of the unit tests
- Determination of the methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.