Star is a great place to work. If you are inspired by the startup spirit, are an excellent communicator, understand the IT sector and easily relate to people, then Star is the place for you! We are looking for someone to fill an essential role in our Kyiv HR Team and drive our company to new achievements.
Qualifications & experience:
- 1-2 years of experience as HR preferably in the IT industry
- Good English is a must
- Experience with coaching tools/approaches
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Team spirit
- You will be a People Partner to a team of 150+ people and the initial contact point for helping them navigate through the Star ecosystem;
- You will be leading one of the HR projects: Engagement (survey, reports, presentations preparation);
- Each of us is running 1-2 HR projects. Occasionally we support each other and also run mutual projects. We rely that your team spirit and your thirst to achieve the best results would help you feel comfortable to jump in extra activities;
- Our environment is changing – a feature of the 21st century. Thus it requires all of us to keep focus on the key things and adjust what’s needed. We drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and personal aspects of organizational change, structures and processes in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth;
- Develop and boost the Star culture. Assist in customizing HR procedures and ensure they are clear for the Star crew.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.