At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Star is a great place to work. If you are inspired by the startup spirit, are an excellent communicator, understand the IT sector and easily relate to people, then Star is the place for you! We are looking for someone to fill an essential role in our Kyiv HR Team and drive our company to new achievements.
Qualifications & experience:
- 1-2 years of experience as HR preferably in the IT industry;
- Good English is a must;
- Experience with coaching tools/approaches;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Comfortable with multitasking;
- Team spirit.
- You will be a People Partner to a team of 150+ people and the initial contact point for helping them navigate through the Star ecosystem;
- You will be leading one of the HR projects: Engagement (survey, reports, presentations preparation);
- Each of us is running 1-2 HR projects. Occasionally we support each other and also run mutual projects. We rely that your team spirit and your thirst to achieve the best results would help you feel comfortable to jump in extra activities;
- Our environment is changing – a feature of the 21st century. Thus it requires all of us to keep focus on the key things and adjust what’s needed. We drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and personal aspects of organizational change, structures and processes in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth;
- Develop and boost the Star culture. Assist in customizing HR procedures and ensure they are clear for the Star crew.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.