Please note that to work remotely, you should be a resident of the country specified in the job description.
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Star is a great place to work. If you are an excellent communicator, understand the IT sector and easily relate to people, then Star is the place for you! We are looking for someone to fill an essential role in our Wroclaw HR Team and drive our company to new achievements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as HR preferably in the IT industry;
- Advanced level of English;
- Experience with working in multinational environment, managing relocations is a nice to have;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive team spirit and as well as corporate culture and changes.
- You will be a People Partner to Star Wroclaw crew and the initial contact point for helping them navigate through the Star ecosystem;
- Collaborate within internal initiatives aimed at strengthening organizational culture;
- Support projects and initiatives, globally and locally, in coordination with the global People & Culture and Recruitment team (Employer Branding, Internship Program, Engagement, etc.);
- Develop and boost the Star culture. Assist in customizing HR procedures and ensure they are clear for the Star crew.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.