You will get the chance to be part of a team that is driven by curiosity, constantly seeking to explore unsolved problems. Through empathy and dedication we strive to understand the implications of these problems and craft impactful solutions.
Our client is an innovative company that builds a software and payment solution for businesses of all types, from restaurants to retail businesses and the service industry. The platform offers end-to-end digital solutions that make running and growing a business very easy. In a nutshell, the list of services that the platform has includes, but is not limited to, advanced reporting systems, online appointment booking, loyalty program management, tools to collect customer information, tracking customer reviews, creation of websites, companion mobile app, online ordering for restaurants, payroll processing and more.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing & quality assurance
- Experience testing ETL processes & data pipelines
- Experience in performance/volume testing
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture
- Python or any other language knowledge for test automation
- Experience being a primary contact person for QA related matters
- Ability to set up QA process from scratch
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above
- Experience with testing Big Data solutions
- Experience testing algorithms for data analytics
- A computer science degree or similar
- Responsibility for the quality of the software product
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios
- Manual and automated testing of ETL processes
- Performance/volume testing of data pipelines and algorithms
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.