Our client is a platform that unites a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools including traditional mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and mobile content management (MCM) capabilities. We are looking for a strong individual contributor as a Test Engineer to join our client’s team. Our client`s product is an intelligent gateway that provides secure tunnelling and access control to protect data-in-motion for the mobile enterprise. The candidate needs to be capable of leading and owning a significant portion of the testing system level functionality and work in an Agile QA environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with Java based Automation Testing
- Hands-on Java coding, a solid understanding of object-oriented design and testing patterns
- Experience in automation tools: Appium, Selenium, TestNG/jUnit
- Experience in mobile debugging tools: ADB, xCode
- Understanding of CI concepts, configuration and maintenance jobs
- Understanding of Git workflow
- Work experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- Able to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment across multiple Infrastructure and application groups providing constructive feedback, inputs, and direction
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Python knowledge
- Experience in software Performance testing of enterprise applications
- General network security experience is an advantage
- Perform load, stress and reliability tests
- Work with development teams through the design and early test stages to ensure strict adherence to business requirements and to improve upon new and existing features where applicable.
- Responsible for creating performance use cases, scenarios and performance test plan creation
- Analyze test results and troubleshoot product issues with the developer to identify the root cause and solution
- Work and collaborate with remote teams to resolve any blocking issues/deliverables
- Interact with cross-functional groups including peer QA engineering teams, product managers, and customer support
- Understand the sprint and work in an agile team
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package, an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexible working hours, and unique international travel opportunities.