At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We’re looking for a proactive and result-oriented PMO Assistant to support project delivery and PMO operations. You will work closely with the Project Management team. This is a great opportunity to advance your career into Project Management.
- Strong cooperation with the Delivery Leaders;
- Coordination of scheduling appointments, events, group meetings, etc.;
- Being 1st point of contact within the Delivery Organization;
- Maintaining PMO knowledge base and Case Studies library;
- Support preparation for PMO gatherings and prepare minutes.
- Excellent organizational skills. Vast experience in planning, estimation, tracking actions, organizing meetings;
- Strong personality to drive the change with different senior stakeholders, and ability to sustain the pressure of deadlines;
- Confident user of all “Office Tools” (incl. Excel, Powerpoint, etc.);
- Has worked in an IT Background or has relevant education (basic understanding of Software Development terminology, processes, roles, tools, etc.);
- Problem-solving mindset;
- High sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- Good communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate English (both spoken and written);
- Eager to learn.
Nice to have:
- AGILE Project Management;
- Some demonstrable PMO experience;
- Financial background (P&L analysis and modelling);
- Prior experience with business process automation is a plus;
- Prior experience as a personal assistant to executive manager.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.