Our client is a newly born mobility startup about to launch its MVP to market for the first time. This is a great opportunity to make an impact by driving your part of the product strategy and quickly seeing the outcomes.
Work with a cross-functional product team of designers, engineers and product managers at Star, as well as C-level management at the client company. Collaborate with the team to interview users, shape and execute the product roadmap, instrument analytics and everything in between.
Star constantly evolves and new projects with new companies present themselves every now and then. A great thing about us is that you will have the opportunity to try out different industries and teams (should you want to), almost like changing jobs, all without going through the stress of changing companies.
- You have a proven track record of shipping custom-built digital products to market;
- You have end-to-end experience leading products from idea to launch and beyond;
- You know how to do continuous discovery in a startup environment;
- You understand product metrics and know how to make decisions based on data;
- You are passionate about technology and figuring out how things work;
- You can explain technical concepts simply, to both technical and non-technical people;
- You are well versed in delivering presentations and backing up your ideas with slides;
- You know what designers, engineers, QA, marketing, support, and various business stakeholders expect when it comes to product requirements and backlog;
- You have a good command of English: think IELTS band 7 or higher;
- You are a strong communicator, meaning that your emails are structured and your speech is smooth;
- You are extremely well-organized and love to keep things in order;
- Technical background and/or prototyping skills will be a plus.
- Proactively work with the C-level on the customer side and collaborate on strategy and goals
- Define and develop the product roadmap and communicate it appropriately at all levels
- Take an active role in product scoping, prioritization, and planning sessions
- Do the research needed to make high-quality decisions (user interviews, data, competitor products)
- Define, help instrument and monitor product success metrics
- Create clear product requirements and user stories, and manage product backlog
- Work closely with designers on the best UX/UI for end-users
- Take part in engineering discussions to make sure solutions match requirements
- Lead backlog grooming meetings and demo sessions, prepare easy-to-read release notes
- Make sure our team and customer stakeholders are on the same page when it comes to product goals, current priorities, and quality
- Lead discussions on what to build across all levels and use empathy to persuade others where necessary
- Nurture and advocate the product mindset both within the team and within the company when overlapping with people outside your assignment
Star is an end-to-end product co-creation company. We build products for startups and corporations who want to innovate and drive change. We support our customers every step of the way — from ideation and concept to full-stack development and putting solutions in the hands of end-users.
Our key areas of expertise include (but aren’t limited to) Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, and Fintech. We primarily focus on B2B and internal tools, and some of our projects are consumer products. Below are just a few examples:
- EGym (Netpulse) – the largest provider of branded health club software, with the main focus on mobile (thousands of gyms, and millions of monthly active users in 40+ countries)
- Zeiss – virtual eye exam software which enables optometrists to work remotely without sacrificing the quality of diagnosis for patients
- AppyWay – an app that helps drivers find on-street and off-street parking
- Expensify – automating tedious expense reporting (has processed a billion expenses, for over 6 million users)
We are 750 engineers, designers and product managers in 11 locations around the world. Star is on a growth trajectory and now is an exciting time to join an international technology services company and grow with us.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.