Building on an impeccable track record, Star has become the de-facto partner for start-ups and corporate innovation labs in the world’s tech hubs.
Turning great ideas into successful, mass-impact products takes a special kind of professional. We hire top 5% caliber talent who are capable of handling complex user experiences, design, and tackle the technical challenges inherent in new product development.
What we offer to our crew is keen attention to their long-term career progression through careful career planning, line management, mentorship, and coaching.
We’re looking for a proactive and result-oriented Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to ‘own’ end-to-end cross-functional workflow from the time the contract is signed and engagement commences, to the time of successful delivery. This is a highly visible role, one that spans multiple global touch-points including customers, delivery teams (engineering, QA, UI, network operations) and account management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, ideally Web and Mobile projects
- Hands-on experience in agile development methodologies
- Leadership, team motivation, and decision-making skills
- Ability to guide others through complexity, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Consulting skills, ability to elaborate ideas, explain technical concepts in a simple way, and convey a technical vision to business people
- Experience with fixed price project management techniques and practices is highly desirable
- Upper-intermediate or advanced written and spoken English skills
- Technical experience is highly desirable
- MS/BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent is preferred.
- Pre-sale negotiations and product elaborations
- Full-cycle project management from business idea to the successful delivery
As part of the above:
- Set correct customer expectations, hold internal contributors accountable for their deadlines & deliverables, pro-actively follow up with project stakeholders
- Ensure the quality of the process and deliverables
- Remove process bottlenecks. Escalate and resolve issues
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.