At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for a proactive and results-driven Project Manager ready to take on. Our client is a worldwide leader in automotive infotainment and advanced connected car solutions. One of the client’s products is a connected vehicle platform intended to communicate with OEMs, Fleets, vehicle owners by providing them with relevant services, content, and analytics information.
The goal of the project is to help the client develop the server-side of their platform by implementing core services and integrations with partner systems. As Project Manager, you’ll “own” the end-to-end cross-functional workflow and lead effective team management, customer satisfaction, and process excellence on a key project from our portfolio.
Qualifications & Experience
- Project Management experience, ideally Web projects for the Automotive sector;
- Experience in agile development methodologies;
- Leadership, team motivation and decision-making skills;
- Ability to guide others through complexity, ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Consulting skills, ability to elaborate ideas and explain technical concepts in a simple way to convey a technical vision to business and other key stakeholders from different backgrounds ;
- Experience in fixed price project management techniques and practices is highly desirable;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced written and spoken English skills;
- Global mindset;
- Technical experience is highly desirable.
- MSc/BSc degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent is preferred. Credit will be given to candidates who do not have relevant degrees but can demonstrate equivalent work experience.
- Full-cycle project management from business idea to the successful delivery.
As part of the above:
- Set customer expectations, hold internal contributors accountable for their deadlines & deliverables; proactively follow up with process participants;
- Ensure the quality of the process and deliverables;
- Remove process bottlenecks;
- Mediate and resolve issues.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.