Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Our client is a membership platform service that provides business tools for content creators that need to acquire, manage, and grow their base of paying fans. It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers.
Tech Stack: Python, AWS, SQS, DynamoDB, RDBs, Kafka.
We are looking for a great Python engineer who is proficient with Python. Your primary focus will be developing microservices to support architecture rework, and development of new features. You will ensure that new microservices are robust, easy to maintain and to scale, and as well conform to the native clients needs. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is important.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Python Engineer.
- 3+ year of production experience in Django/Flask.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with complex SQL queries.
- Experience with Kafka or other data stream processors.
- Expert developing against RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of microservice architecture.
- Experience with writing unit tests/integration tests.
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.