Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
The client is a digital health company focused on accelerating and improving medical research. By combining proprietary technologies, data, and well-established business models, the company is transforming the way patients and researchers connect so breakthroughs happen faster.
The core solution is a platform that connects those who want to do clinical trials with people who can participate in them. Our client is the CTO who has an existing dev team but is looking to experiment with external support to handle the expected growth.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 3+ years of developing experience;
- A strong skill set within Python 3 and the Python 3 ecosystem generally (Flask/Django, SQLAlchemy/peewee, celery, etc);
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL);
- Experience with testing (unit test);
- Expertise in software design and with REST API design principles;
- Good spoken and written English (B1 and higher);
- Experience with GCP cloud will be a plus.
- Experience with frontend development (especially with React.js).
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.