Our client is a marketplace focused on incontinence products and other solutions to meet the needs of seniors. This startup has already received $30 M in its first round of funding and sold about 50 million units of its flagship product.
We are looking for an energetic person, who will join our team. The Scrum Team is based in Kyiv and we’d love to meet you!
Qualifications & experience
- A strong skill set within Python 3 and the Python 3 ecosystem generally (Flask/Django, SQLAlchemy/peewee, celery, etc)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL)
- Experience with testing (unit test)
- Expertise in software design and with REST API design principles
- At home in a Linux environmen
- Experience with frontend development (especially with React.js)
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering, and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers, and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person, and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.