At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our client is an electronics components and solutions manufacturing company. Within the scope of the current project, you will be working on the implementation of microservices that serve for the emulation of the complex electronic circles in the cloud-hosted SaaS platforms.
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills, who is detail-oriented and open-minded, who will join our team.
Qualifications & experience
- Collaboration with the existing client team;
- Implementation of the new microservices and integration with the frontend.
- Minimum 5 years of developing experience;
- A strong skill set within Python 3 and the Python 3 ecosystem generally (Flask/Django, SQLAlchemy/peewee, celery, etc);
- Experience with implementation of microservices;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL);
- Experience with testing (unit test);
- Expertise in software design and with REST API design principles;
- Good spoken and written English (B1 and higher);
- Experience with Azure or AWS clouds will be a plus;
- Experience with GitLab/Bitbucket.
- Experience with frontend development (especially with React.js);
- Experience with designing electronic schemas.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.