Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
The client brings together expertise from purchasing, operations, engineering, and data science to transform the way organizations discover and connect with suppliers.
The project: There’s an existing software-as-a-service suite, powered by Artificial Intelligence and Big Data. The objective of the project is to design and build new integrations for procurement and supply chain management providers, as well as improve efficiency and scalability of the core platform.
Qualifications & experience
- Work within the dedicated Star team;
- Collaboration with the existing client team;
- Implement new integrations and work on improving the core platform.
- Minimum 4 years of developing experience;
- A strong skill set within Python 3 and the Python 3 ecosystem generally;
- Experience with Django;
- Experience with implementation of microservices;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL);
- Experience with testing (unit test);
- Expertise in software design and with REST API design principles;
- Good spoken and written English (B1 and higher);
- Experience with one of clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Experience with GitLab/Bitbucket.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.