Our client is a worldwide leader in the advertising industry and specializes in digital marketing services that integrate technology, data, inventory, and human intelligence to reach and manage the most profitable audiences for its customers. We are working with them on a group of web-based products designed to improve and optimize business processes, reduce time spent on routine tasks, manage activities, and monitor results.
Our role is to ensure quality across all lifecycle stages including automation of UI and API parts of the application. We’re using the following technology stack: TypeScript, Protractor, Cucumber for UI E2E automation and Java, JUnit, RestAssured, Cucumber for API tests.
The role assumes the following activities:
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Manual features testing;
- API tests automation using Java;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Qualifications & experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software quality assurance with a focus on web applications.
- Understanding of CI concepts.
- A practical understanding of agile delivery.
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
- Experience with Protractor.
- Experience as a contact person for QA-related matters.
- A computer science degree or similar.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package, an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexible working hours, and unique International travel opportunities.