We are looking for a QA Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies & exciting trends in the marketplace.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1,5+ years of working experience in software quality assurance (Web and Mobile)
- Solid understanding of Testing Theory, SDLC
- Understanding of SCRUM processes
- Experience with requirements validation
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture and artifacts (HTTP, AJAX, JSON)
- Solid understanding of REST API concept
- Experience in working with database and understanding of DB design
- Experience with Linux/Unix-based systems
- Understanding of version control systems (Git)
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Ability to create QA Documentation, such as test cases, test strategy, test plan
- Upper-Intermediate level English or above
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cypress web testing automation tool
- Computer science degree or similar
- Experience with testing responsive website
As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of web and mobile products. Day to day work would imply:
- Maintaining and support of the test and QA procedures on a project, assuring the product quality on a daily basis
- Creating and managing test documentation like test cases, checklists, bug reports, test reports, etc.
- Driving exploratory and scripted testing processes
- Driving automated testing using Cypress
- Product requirements analysis and validation
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting to QA Leads and the client
- Being a part of the Agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate the effort
- Taking part in continuous process improvement
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering, and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers, and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.