We’re helping our client develop a brand new version of their existing substitute management platform and bring it to a whole new level. Being developed from scratch, using cutting edge technologies, this web application allows a huge field for improvements. Native UI on mobile devices is one of them, and we’re looking for a talent who is going to work on it.
We are looking for a QA Engineer, opened for new knowledge and experience. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies & exciting trends in the marketplace.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance positions
- Solid experience with testing and debugging mobile applications (iOS , Android, cross platform apps)
- Experience in client-server structure and principles
- Hands-on experience developing and executing manual test cases
- Technical mindset and a quick learner
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Computer science degree or similar
- An upper-intermediate level English or above is required
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Continuous Integration
- Experience in FinTech would be a great extra
- Experience with Japanese projects or language would be a great extra
- Security testing experience and an understanding of the best mobile security practices
- Ensure that the product meets requirement specifications as it’s developed
- Build and support testing tools for stable and efficient quality control
- Work and collaborate with remote teams to resolve any blocking issues/deliverables
- Collaborate with the QA team to support a lean, stable testing framework
- Research up-to-date quality assurance techniques and tools
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.